I assist the DL CL with every day matters dealing with enquirers from potential applicants and responding in a timely manner. I liaise with the other DL module tutors and 'chase up' any students who have not appeared to be engaging, even pre - Covid. This began on 30/09/19 and has been a weekly engagement check up to the end of May 2020. I have assisted the CL with progression checks and have contacted students for verification purposes.
Previously, A - Level Physics teacher, having experienced different teaching styles/ strategies in a variety of different schools e.g. State Run, Independent, Church schools.
- M Phil, the University of Central Lancashire 1992;
- PGCE University of St Martin Lancaster,
- Physics Teacher,1992; 1984
- BSc 2.1 (Hons) Physics and Astronomy, the University of Central Lancashire.
- AA1059 - Introduction to Astrobiology
- Greek Classics