Welcome to myUCLan
This service provides access to UCLan’s online enrolment facility. Most students will be expected to use this service, including overseas and partner college students. To see when online enrolment is open for you look up your programme details on UCLan’s online enrolment programme list.
Enrolling at UCLan means that you:
- Agree to be a student member of the University for the whole, or part of, an academic year.
- Confirm your agreement to abide by the University's Regulations and to become liable for fee payment. Click on the following link for the Student Guide to Regulations
- Verify that your personal information held by the University is up-to-date.
- Confirm that you consent to the University processing the information acquired by it in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Statement
Click below to go straight to Online Enrolment
When can I Enrol?
What do I need?
- Your User ID and password (this is the same ID and password you use to log on to the University's system)
- Your contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses.
How long does it take?
- It should take less than 5 minutes providing you have everything you need with you.
What do I do?
- Log into the online enrolment service
- Go through the enrolment checklist and update information as required
- Save your changes at any point and return at a later date (as long as enrolment is still open)
How do I know I’ve finished?
- An email will be sent to your UCLan account within 24 hours – you can access your UCLan email account using the Outlook Web App and entering your UCLan email address and password.
- Screen Readers: If you are using a screen reader you may experience problems using this service – if this is the case please contact your School Office where an alternative method of enrolment can be arranged.
What happens if I don't Enrol?
• You will not get paid any Student Finance
• You will not be able to gain Council Tax exemption
• You may not have access to the full range of facilities via your network account
• You may not be able submit work for assessment
• You will not be insured to be on campus
• You will not have right of access to University facilities
• You will not be a UCLan Student
How do I get help?
* Refer to the Step-by-Step Guide to Online Enrolment
• Forgotten / Reset your Password
• If you have any queries regarding fee payment contact Financial Services email@example.com.
• Module Registration Form 2014/15
• If you lose your 'Acknowledgement of Student Enrolment' email, you can have it resent by logging into Online Enrolment again and clicking the 'Resend my Email' option.
• For any other queries or issues please contact your School, Partner College or local administrator.