Enrolling at UCLan means that you:
- Agree to be a student member of the University for the whole, or part of, an academic year.
- Confirm your agreement to abide by the University's regulations and to become liable for fee payment. Read the student guide to regulations.
- Verify that your personal information held by the University is up-to-date
- Confirm that you consent to the University processing the information acquired by it in accordance with the University’s Data Protection statement.
Click below to go straight to course enrolment
Enrol with myUCLan
Once you have your Network Account Username and Password and the online Course Enrolment system is open (after 3rd August) you can access it by using the myUCLan facility. Most students are expected to use this service, including those overseas and at UCLan's Partner Institutions.
What do I need?
- Your user ID and password. This is the same ID and password you use to log on to the University's system and not the username and password you are given for UCLan Accommodation. You will also need your contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses.
How long does it take?
- It should take less than five minutes providing you have everything you need with you.
What do I do?
- Log-in to the online Course Enrolment service.
- Go through the enrolment checklist and update your information as required.
- You can save your changes at any point and return at a later date, as long as enrolment is still open.
How do I know I’ve finished?
- An email will be sent to your UCLan account within 24 hours. You can access your UCLan email account using the Outlook web app.
- Screen readers: If you are using a screen reader you may experience problems using this service. If this is the case please contact your School office where an alternative method of enrolment can be arranged.
What happens if I don't Enrol?
You will not get paid any student finance
You will not be able to gain council tax exemption
You may not be able to access the full range of facilities on your UCLan account
You may not be able submit work for assessment
You will not be insured to be on campus
You will not have right of access to University facilities
You will not be a UCLan student
How do I get help?
- If you lose your 'acknowledgement of student enrolment' email, you can have it resent by logging enrolment and clicking the 'resend my email' option