The Library building provides comfortable, flexible study spaces and offers a wealth of excellent learning resources, extensive collections of information sources and expert help and support from Library staff. As well as access to thousands of books, audiovisual materials and journals, highlights include:
- Extensive opening hours (including 24/7 opening during term time).
- A wide range of different study environments for both individual and group study including bookable study rooms and pods.
- Laptop loan scheme.
- A large number of electronic resources which are available wherever you have access to the internet.
- Media suite containing Apple Macs.
- Self service issue and return facilities.
- Open access PCs and wireless access throughout the building.
- Café and vending machines.