Darius Tabrizi is a design manager who provides efficient energy generation and distribution network based on low carbon technology such as bio mass, waste to energy and tri generation systems. His interests and skills also cover:
- Development of energy and environmental strategies to ensure corporate sustainable development and leading the implementation of energy and environmental policies and practices on new projects this included identifying and assessing the organisation's environmental risks and financial costs.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of resource use, waste management and employee involvement in pollution control, prevention and recycling.
- Directing public relations activities, communications and education plans involving environmental issues and combining environmental management responsibilities with other regulatory responsibilities such as quality and safety.
- Training staff at all levels in environmental issues and responsibilities and participating in environmental education and research, raising awareness and the impact of emerging environmental issues, whether legislative or best practice including, ethical and social responsibility.
- Development of training programme on energy efficiency measures for facilities management personnel and initiating activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs auditing and reporting on Energy and environmental performance.
- Co-ordinate implementation of energy efficiency improvement projects through external agencies and to advise on selection and monitor the performance of Buildings Engineering Service’s Consultants and sub contractors.
BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering University of Central Lancashire 01/09/1993
HNC in Building Services Engineering University College Salford : 01/07/1983
Technician Engineering Diploma Openshaw College of Further Educatio 01/07/1980