Contract periods for Academic Year 2016/17 (contract start and end dates are inclusive)
*Contract extensions can be arranged for students needing accommodation after 8th July, the accommodation service will contact you regarding your requirements during Semester 2.
**Start date for Spring intake Nursing programme will be notified to those students once confirmed.
It’s important that you read the application instructions carefully and choose the correct student type in the online application process. If you require assistance don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 01772 892519/20, our contact details are also available throughout the online application process.
A payment of at least £250* is payable by credit or debit card on acceptance of the online offer and where appropriate subsequent instalments are to be paid by direct debit. Information specific to you will be provided with/when accepting your room offer.
*except students in the ‘sponsored student’ category
All students may choose to pay their accommodation fees in full on acceptance of the room offer, other options are listed below –
1. Full Year UK/EU/Partner College students - A reservation fee of £250 is required on acceptance of any room offer made, the total charge is split into 3 instalments as follows:
Inst. 1. = 40% (less reservation fee already paid) due on 12th October 2016
Inst. 2. = 40% due on 10th January 2017
Inst. 3. = 20% due on 25th April 2017
2. Full Year International & MBBS students – A reservation fee of 25% of the total charge is required on acceptance of any room offer made and the balance is required to be paid in full no later than 14 days after arrival. If you experience any problems with your UK bank account which affects your ability to pay fees within 14 days of your arrival please call in to the accommodation office where we will be happy to discuss your options.
3. Nursing students – A reservation fee of £250 is required on acceptance of any room offer made, the remainder of the total charge is split into 9 instalments due on 21st of the month commencing October and final instalment payable on 21st June
Inst. 1. = 20%
Inst. 2 to 9 inclusive = 10%
4. BDS students - A reservation fee of £250 is required on acceptance of any room offer made, the remainder of the total charge is split into 4 instalments as below:
Instalments 1 to 3 inclusive = 30% payments to be processed on 12th October 2016, 10th January 2017 and 25th April 2017
Instalment 4 = 10% payment to be processed on 21st June
5. Sponsored Students - If your accommodation fees are being paid for you, i.e. through an exchange agreement (eg ISEP or CCSU), or by your employer, or you are a care leaver and your Social Services department is responsible for paying the fees - you will not be asked to make a payment.
6. Single Semester students – A reservation fee of 25% of the total charge is required on acceptance of any room offer made and the balance is required to be paid in full no later than 14 days after arrival.